We put our clients at the heart of everything we do. From personalised plan design and development, flexible service delivery and a commitment to measuring your satisfaction we are focused on delivering an experience to meet your needs and expectations.
Staying at home
Age is no longer a barrier to older Australians living active and independent lives. However, there are times when more help is needed than families and friends alone can provide.
That’s when the Benevolent Society can make a real difference. We partner with older Australians so that they can continue to live the life they choose, confidently and safely in their home.
Our team can help navigate all of the services and government funding available so you can make informed choices about what is best for you and your family.
Tailored services to live the life you choose
Our specialist team work with you to build a plan that meets your needs and goals. This includes:
• Help around the house: housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, gardening and meals
• Help to live an active life: transport, hobbies, social activities and outings
• Help with personal care: respectful assistance with washing, dressing and getting ready for the day
• Help to maintain your health: short and long term access to nursing, physiotherapy, podiatry, nutrition support, counselling, and dementia care
• Help to live safely and securely: support to modify your home and access to housing and financial planning support.
You can review and change the services you receive as your needs change.
Putting people first
We put our clients at the heart of everything we do. From personalised plan design and development, flexible service delivery at a time and location that suits you, and a commitment to measuring your satisfaction. We are focused on delivering an experience to meet your needs and expectations.
All of our staff are experienced and qualified and have undergone rigorous reference and police checks. You can be confident that they will provide you the highest quality service, and meet your needs in a respectful and caring way. We match you to the best staff member to support your needs.